Experience the extreme beauty of Chile on our small group, independent and cruise and tours, travelling through pristine national parks and impressive reserves. Discover the bizarre rock formations of the Moon Valley, the colourful Tatio Geysers and the diverse landscape of the Atacama Desert. Explore breathtaking Patagonia and metropolitan Santiago.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- A Taste of Chile16 Days
- Colombia & Ecuador23 Days
- Cuba, Peru & the Galapagos 201928 Days
- Cuba, Peru & the Galapagos 202025 Days
- Guatemala & Costa Rica24 Days
- Highlights of South America23 Days
- Highlights of South America & the Galapagos29 Days
- Mexico & Cuba26 Days
- Mexico & Guatemala27 Days
- Galapagos - 5 Day - Hotel Stay5 Days
- Galapagos - 5 Day - Finch Bay Eco Resort 5 Days
- Bariloche Lake Crossing 5 Days
- Amazon Jungle4 Days
- A Taste of Uruguay 3 Days
- Nazca Lines & the Ballestas Islands3 Days
- Patagonia Adventure 7 Days
- Mendoza4 Days
Tour Extensions: Cruising
- Galapagos - Fragata 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Coral 5 Day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Coral 4 Day Cruise 4 Days
- Patagonia - Australis Cruises - Punta Arenas to Ushuaia 5 Days
- Patagonia - Skorpios III - Kaweskar Route 4 Days
- Galapagos - Legend 4 Day Cruise4 Days
- Galapagos - Legend 5 Day Cruise 5 Days
- Aria Amazon Cruise4 Days
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.